Shawn: The Next Slipknot Album Will Be The Last Album??


Shawn 'Clown' Crahan stated that their latest album could be his last album. Crahan discussed the possibility in the podcast of The Jasta Show directed by Jamey Jasta (Hatebreed vocalist), on December 8th. Crahan was one of the founders of Slipknot in 1995.

Crahan, along with Jim Root (guitarist) and Jay Weinberg (drummer) are currently writing the sixth Slipknot album material. While other veteran personnel, Corey Taylor (vocals) is currently busy with other projects, Stone Sour.

 "All these processes bring emotion into art and music. To be honest, the material we are working on now is proof of self-introspection and self-determination, 'We will do this for ourselves'. "

"We are now writing new material and this will be released. I feel a lot of strange things appear but the process is like that for someone like us. We were fully engaged in the album and suddenly the circumstances changed completely. "

In October Crahan stated that they had written "seven or eight new songs". While interviewed by Jasta, he admits he is in an atmosphere of introspection and open the possibility of the last album with Slipknot.

He said he had spent four months thinking about his way of life and his position now. Crahan admitted to being honest when he said that he was beginning to be honest with himself.

"We've cleared some material. I think it's time I quit. We are all getting older. I never like to stop, because I do not have to stop and obey anyone. "

"But as I said before, lately I introspect and a lot of hard things I can say about my comrades in arms ... We get along fine, but the world is so so, I feel I've done enough, producing and working on remix, paint and perform. I've done enough things when everything does not mean anything, "said Crahan.
Shawn: The Next Slipknot Album Will Be The Last Album?? Shawn: The Next Slipknot Album Will Be The Last Album?? Reviewed by Adi Ariadi on January 14, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.